Saturday, July 23, 2022

experience of Msw intern from central university kerala

 Experience with Prime Trust - Ms. Anushree, MSW intern from the Central University of Kerela


I got an opportunity of doing an internship with Prime Trust as a part of the MSW syllabus. It was a memorable experience for me. Initially, I was very confused about what to do, and how to interact with others.






But the whole team of Prime Trust supported us so much. With the help of them, we were able to overcome the language barrier and did our best. The DIY tool kit was very difficult for me initially but with the help of the staff we were able to work it out it improved our thinking capacity of us and it also gave us an idea about what the pre-planning required to start a project.

Interacting with the Janani home girls gave me much joy and I will be missing them a lot. The summer camp was an unforgettable experience for me. By interacting with the children I understood the culture of that particular area, their interests, etc. Each child is unique and their capacity level differs.

11 comments:

On their first day of the internship at the Central University, the MSW student meets Founder Arasu sir, who provides them with an orientati...